Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just another weeknight

Weeknights are tough for me. I rarely do anything more than make sure food reaches my mouth, that I am electronically "caught up" on my friends stuff and have adequately felt I have shared all my coolness for the day, which is variable from day to day :) luckily, my friends are awesome and share stuff with me all day long! My current day job is in customer service, which is actually pretty amazing. I hate the phone and yet I don't hate my job at all - it is a pretty good gig overall, as long as I get past the uselessness of it - which i can manage sometimes haha! I actually have an interview on Monday with a different department, and I am crossing my fingers that I get it. I know it will not make it anymore useful, but it will make me happier. Now i just need to load my celly with a ton more music and keep her charged - if i get the position!

So everyone seems pretty excited about the Rapture. Christians are excited, Athiests are annoyed or amused, Agnostics are just waiting... and when the 22nd of May 2011 rolls in, everyone will ignore that it didn't happen!

Sigh - I am tired and not feeling entertaining tonight - Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment